Thursday, October 13, 2011

Little bit of all...

HAPPY FRIDAY EVE!!!!
First off... let's just say woo hoo for this girl! I have a 3 1/2 day weekend!! I have training next weekend for work (Friday and Saturday)... so to make up for it they are giving me Monday off! Yay!

First off... How adorable is this little one?!
He seriously kills me with his cuteness!

Some of our friends and us are BOUND and DETERMINED to win at this stupid McDonalds monopoly business! Between all of us we only need 1 piece from each color... or something like that... I don't really understand it all, so I'm the wrong person to ask... but my hubby and friend however LOVE this! So I just drink some OJ and eat a breakfast sandwich when they tell me to! :)

Y'all, this is only PART of what we have!


How excited am I about this little appointment coming up?!
VERY!!!

This iPhone is going to be the death of me. It does little things now and then to confuse me and if I'm not at home with my techy hubby... I don't know what to do!
Thankfully, someone told me about the good ol' re-set method... hold down the circle and push the top button... hold them down at the same time and waaa laaa! magic. it's better. :)


And just to add a little mushiness... how cute is my honey?? I love the "I love you" texts throughout my day! They make me smile!! And on that day, I needed it!!!

Happy Thursday! I'll try to blog our weekend happenin's on Sunday but no promises... I'll defintely get a pic of the new hair up here tho!
Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment