Tuesday, October 11, 2011

light blonde... or dark blonde...

I am getting my hair done on Friday... (insert loud cheering here...) ...
My friend has a lady who is SUPER in-expensive... like what I used to pay for a hair CUT... and I can get color AND cut....
So here's where I decide what to do... and I need some input! I ask Andy and he says "whatever you want honey, you look beautiful no matter what".... AWWWW... as much as I LOVE to hear that, I need help!!
Which is your favorite?? Leave me a comment and tell me what number or email me and let me know!
I have my favorite... I'll tell you at the end...

Here's what I look like today! (well it was taken last week actually... ;)


So here we go.... (numbers are below the pictures)

# 1

# 2

# 3

# 4

# 5

# 6

My favorite is # 4 and # 2... I actually think it was the same hair color... haha! I love it long... I am going to try my hardest to keep growing it out... I'm just at that in between stage and it's killing me!

1 comment:

  1. I dont think I have ever seen your hair as long as #3. I am always a fan of people's natural hair color......so that is my vote. As far as cut I like the last two the best.
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete