Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Punkin!

15 years ago (tomorrow) I watched as a little angel came into this world. She had big brown eyes and chocolate colored hair and was the cutest baby I had ever laid eyes on. She only cried when she really needed something... and was a very happy and content baby.

Cuter than a baby doll!

Winnie the Pooh!

Christmas 96!

Brotherly love!

Smiles for Momma!

The babies!


Daddy's Girl!

3 Years Old!

"Mad Hattie..."

"Happy Hattie...."

Pretty little one!


Helping sissy get ready for the dance!

Sisters!


Kisses for brother!!


She has grown into a stunning young woman with a heart of gold. I love watching her grow into her own person, but wish I could pause time for a minute and re-wind to those days where she always needed her sissy! I love when she texts me her choices of dresses to wear to homecoming, or asks me how to do her hair and makeup, or what shoes to wear... because it means a little piece of her still needs me.
To some people, a sister is only a sister.. but to me, she is one of my best friends, and someone who I can always count on. Even tho she is so much younger than me, she has let me cry when I needed to cry, laugh when I want to, and just let me be me.

Hattie - you are an amazing yong lady and you are beautiful inside and out! You can always count on me to be there for you, and I will always support you no matter what!!
Of course you can count on Andy too... you know if a guy breaks your heart he and your brothers will be the first ones out there!

I love you, Hattie... you will always be my little punkin! I wish I could give you a hug in person... but take a rain-check and I'll give it to you so very soon!!

Love you! Ranandy


Here are some things we love about you, Hattie:
You are Beautiful.



You are strong on the inside and out!

Your contagious Smile!

Your Happy Heart!

Justin Beiber Lover!
Loving sister in law!

Your Daddy's little girl!
You are an amazing Auntie to Jack!

You are always up for fun!


You are a wonderful daughter, sister, friend!

a Baby lover!

always a good listener!

Momma's little angel!

You are thankful of God's creation!
Good travel buddy!

Encourager for the scared!

Family oriented!

Amazing MOH!

Most of all... YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment