Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy 8 Months!

Happy 8 months of wedded bliss to US!!!

Some days I can't believe it's already been 8 months, and some days it feels like there wasn't a time that Andy wasn't in my life... weird, I know... but it's true! :)

I love this man more and more every day and can't wait to spend my entire life with him!! He's amazing and I couldn't picture a better person to spend my days with.


I was driving Andy's car the other day, and he has our wedding CD in there that our DJ made for us... and I still tear up when I hear some of the songs... especially the one I walked down the aisle to... I remember not feeling an ounce of nervousness at all that day... I just wanted to get to Andy!
I can't wait to see our wedding video when we go to Arizona!




Babe, I love you more than anything. You are my world! Thank you for putting up with me! You are amazing and I am so lucky to be yours!!



Isn't he the cutest?? I think so! :)
I'm super excited that we will be spending our 10 month anniversary in Arizona! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment