Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Do you ever wonder??

Do you ever wonder why you treat the people who you are closest to the worst?
Is it because you get so comfortable with them? Or because they know you inside and out, and you know they will love you anyways? Or maybe just because you don't realize it?
I often wonder why this is... It's not intentional... quite honestly, my intentions are to treat those I love the absolute best... but it doesn't always happen that way...

When it's "that time of the month" would I snap at my coworkers or friends the way I snapped at my husband? Or would I give that "dirty look" to the guy who served me my lunch like I did my husband when he left something out?

No matter how hard of a day you've had... or how tired you are... or how you just don't feel like doing anything... the last people that should feel the affect of it... are the ones who are treated like that.

I'm only saying this because I've felt guilty lately... I get tired and frustrated because Daisy isn't listening, so I snap at Andy because she won't come inside...
WHY?!
He knows that I'm tired and I really don't mean to be harsh... but what if he didn't??

Thank the Lord for my patient saint of a husband! He can get frustrated too, but he knows much better than me how to control his tongue! He doesn't say exactly what's on his mind... he walks away from a situation to calm down... me, I just say what I feel!
I'm learning tho!  Slowly...

I just felt the need to share that this morning... I don't know why...

I do want to say tho... how amazing my Andy is!!! He works so hard to provide for us, and he is just one. amazing. man!

I'm not sure why I am the one he was to spend the rest of his life with... but I sure glad I am! :)

Honey... I am so proud of you! I love spending every possible moment together and I love that you put up with me even when I am not always wonderful to you! You are the man of my dreams... and I love growing old with you, learning new things with you, and finding out how to just be us!
I'm so excited for our no cell phone date day!!

Have a great day, darling!! xoxo

Everyone else... sorry about the mushy gushy stuff to Andy... but I just love him!! :)
Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. I could have SO written this post! So glad God blessed us with patient men!! :]

    ReplyDelete