Monday, October 24, 2011

1 day off!

This weekend was not my most favorite of weekends... I had training ALL day Friday... and then pretty much all day on Saturday... it was from 8-2:30... which is really 7-3:30 due to the commute and all that.
I told you that the 3 day weekend would be nice, but this week wouldn't be as fun. Well I was right! :)

Friday night I made dinner and we just hung out... then Saturday after I got home I just did some laundry, cleaned the house, and relaxed... it wasn't that great of a day at all... I just wanted to crawl in bed and start the day over. Do you ever have those days? 
Sunday I slept in... and woke up to Andy bringing me coffee. Boy did I need that. I felt like a train hit me! I don't think I changed out of my pajamas until almost 2:00 when I finally took a shower! I was just pooped!

So... our weekend wasn't very eventful at all! But... we are going to have a "date day" on Saturday! Which I am VERY excited about!! We haven't had a day to ourselves in a long time... I think Daisy might even be going to "day care"... which means mommy and daddy have the ENTIRE day! I'll be sure to post about that!

How was your weekend??

Our Sunday dinner I made Fried Chicken! It was soooo good... perfectly cooked on the outside and juicy chicken on the inside! YUM! 
Our little pup likes to sit and look out the back window... she is precious when she does this... she will stare at the world for a good few hours and then come cuddle with us. She's so cute when she's good!  
This was right before nap time... I was laying in bed on Sunday and asked her if she wanted to take a nap... she looked at me like this and then passed out!

My SIL sent this to me while I was in training on Saturday... ohhh that boy is just too much! I can't wait to love on him!!

I love this. I always put my hand on Andy when he snuggles up to sleep next to me (while I'm watching TV)... apparently Daisy felt the need to put her hand on her daddy's head too. sweet girl.

My 2 sleepers! (this was taken during the week...)

The temperature on Saturday!! It was WONDERFUL!!!
No AC for almost a week now! woo hoo!


I went to the jeweler last week to get my rings checked (have to do it every 6 months per the warranty)... and the big diamond on my engagement set was lose... so it had to be sent to the "ring doctor"... so it's just me and the wedding band for another week... and lemme tell you...  I miss my bling! :(
Shallow... maybe?? but what girl doesn't love looking at her wedding ring set throughout the day and is reminded how wonderful life is! I sure do. It always seems to put a smile on my face.
Maybe they'll call me this week and tell me it was done early? :)

 
Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment