Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's what I'm loving today!

Tomorrow is my handsome husbands birthday!!!

Dunkin Donuts Coffee... every morning it gets me going!

That it's almost feeling like FALL!!! My most favorite time of the year!
As they say in the south... "Happy Fall Y'All!"
No matter how awful I feel, I can put on my MAC lip gloss and feel pretty! I seriously love this stuff! I HATE not having gloss or chap stick on my lips! Ask anyone who knows me, I always have some sort of lip treatment near by :)

I love that my hubby came home with these yesterday... I'm saving them for a special treat!  

And of course I'm always loving these 2! Andy was playing on his computer and Daisy was quite interested!! That girl LOVES her daddy!! Even when he disciplines her, she still loves him! So cute!!

This picture is funny... I was making the bed and Andy was in it... so I made him in it too. :)


Happy Wednesday!!! We are almost to Friday eve!!! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment