Friday, September 30, 2011

TGIF!!!!

It's Friday... It's Friday... It's Friday...
can you tell I'm excited about this???

I'm also SO VERY excited because we are going HOME in DECEMBER!!!!!!
We will be going to Arizona for about a week, then to Idaho for a week... and I couldn't be happier!
I miss our family SO SO SO SO much!! Don't get me wrong, I love being in Georgia with my love but I'm excited for a trip home... home to both places!!
I'm so excited Andy gets to meet everyone! There's so many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends that he hasn't met down in AZ... so he will probably be overwhelmed but they are all SO VERY excited to meet him!!

So... Arizona fam... we will be there around December 17th! I will let you know for sure when we book our tickets, but we're coming home!!!!!!!!!

Happy weekend y'all! Our weekend will be SUPER busy... so I'll try to remember to take pictures... we are having game night, de-bugging our house, taking Daisy to the groomer, dinner with friends, movie date with my handsome honey, and try to catch up on our DVR... WHEW! All while watching Sunday NFL football ticket! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment