Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend!

Obviously... our labor day was very relaxing! :) The last week and a half we've been doing nothing but relaxing... it's been nice, but I'm getting a little bit of cabin fever! Poor Andy, when he runs out to do a quick errand I ask if I can go for a ride. ha ha. Anything to get out of the house for a little bit.

Saturday we watched the Boise State vs Georgia game and it was awesome!! We had some friends over who are Georgia fans, so it was a sweet victory for us! :)

Please remember... 5 days post-op... no makeup and barely even looked at my hair that day. 
Love my man in his orange! 

Little miss Emiy! 

My MIL made us our cool Blue and Orange blanket! And my SIL Liz sent me my BSU shirt and bracelet for my birthday! Thanks ladies! 
It's nice to be able to support our team all the way in the south! 

Sunday we just relaxed and I got out of the house and went to a movie. It was nice to get out! 
I honestly can't remember what we did Monday... relax? ha! 

My SIL Jade sent me a wonderful "get well" package with books, soft socks, fruit snacks and more... THANK YOU to Jade, JD and Jack!! I LOVE the package! 

Speaking of Jack... stole this picture from Jade's brother's facebook and "iPhoto'd" it up a little bit...

This little guy is just growing up WAY too fast!! :(

We got some SUPER cute pictures of our nephews Jacob, Jayson and Jaron the other day too! Once I can figure out how to get them onto the computer I'll be showing those cuties off too!! :) We love all our nephews!! They are so special to us!

I am starting to feel some-what normal again... I am a little embarrassed to say this, but the first few days after surgery I don't remember much! I don't really remember the phone conversations I had Monday-Wednesday and I don't really remember doing much.. I'm assuming that's the morphine and percocet? I only take the percocet at night now, thankfully because I was ready to get back to myself! And I take Ibuprofen 800mg during the day... the only problem I have is getting up, thankfully my hubby is there to give me a hand! 

I hope y'all had a great Labor day and have a great week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment