Monday, September 12, 2011

Back at work!

6:00 am... the alarm goes off...
I hit snooze... actually, I hit snooze a bunch of times until about 6:25... I even "ignored" my husband's phone call at one point... oops! Don't really remeber that! I woke up around 6:30 and called Andy back and he had told me it was 6:30 and I needed to get up! I guess I needed that extra push to get my lazy self out of the nice cozy warm bed!

Let me be the first to tell you... don't spend 2 weeks staying up late and sleeing in until 10 or so with a few naps in between and then expect to get yourself up with the sun after 6 hours of sleep  and go to work!
 It's not fun.

Anyways... after a bunch of running around and drying my hair faster than I've ever dried it before, did a quick make-up job and put my hair up... I was out the door. Not without my cup of coffee first. :)

Work has been great! Everyone is so nice and so welcoming... it's been fun actually!
I am lucky to have a good job that I enjoy going to. It took a while to find... but I'm thankful for my good friend Melody and her hubby for telling Andy about it! SO much better than the bank! :)

I probably won't be blogging much this week... I have a feeling it will take me a few days to get back in the groove of things, but once I have something fun and interesting to blog about... I'll be on! :)

I do want to give a HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout out to a sweet lady ...Ms Teri!!
Teri was my mom's Bible study leader and has been a wonderful influence in not only my mom's life but mine as well! She is such a sweet woman with a huge heart of gold!! My mom always speaks so highly of Teri, and she has shown so much love to Andy and I also!
Teri, we wish we could celebrate with you in person, but know that you are in our thoughts!! She's one of my #1 blog readers too!! :) Happy Birthday sweet friend!!

Oh and update from the surgery.... I. Feel. Great.
The best I've felt in the last 4 weeks or so... really, I am very thankful for feeling so great!
I'm still not able to lift more than 5lbs.. or a gallon of milk... and I try to stick to that as much as I can because I don't want this incision to pop open... but most other things I am able to do. YAY!!!

Tell someone you love them, and have a great Monday everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment