Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!

I always see my dear friend Katie doing this... so I decided to link up!
It's my first time... so here we go! :)


1.) Dunkin Donuts' Turbo Coffee!
This gets me going every single morning... DD coffee and a little bit of Hazlenut creamer in my to-go mug and I'm on my way to work! :) I'll really know Andy's tired if he pours himself a cup!

2.) Clinique Eye Shadow!

I can't quite remember the name that I use, but it's a little bit lighter than this one... I want to say "Frost"... I've been using it for about 5 years, and even on days when I don't feel like "doing my eyes" I just slap a little of this on and I'm good to go! It just adds a little brightness to the eye. 

3.) Black Flat Sandles from Payless! 


This is mostly my every-day shoe! I really want to get the brown pair, but I already have a brown flat for work.... so I really can't justify it! I love these for work with my grey or khaki work pants! I love black, so it goes very well with my every-day work outfit! :)

4.) I am ESPECIALLY lovin' this man!

I have to add Andy in because I love him everyday!

That was fun! If I'm feeling up to it I'll link up next week!

On a side note... I read on my brother in law's page yesterday that our nephew Jacob starts Kindergarten today!! Have a great first day at school Jakey! We love you!!!


Happy Wednesday y'all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment