Saturday, August 6, 2011

Weekend...

My mom put this photo of her and I on my facebook page and told me "Happy Birthday Week"... It's weird that it's already August first off, and that it's already almost my birthday! Didn't we just get married?! 

Time flies when your havin' fun! And I sure am havin' fun!!!

I used to LOVE that dress! look how young we are!


This cute guy and I went and saw Planet of the Apes today and then went to Chilis.... I love relaxed Saturday's with my handsome husband!!

This is how we spent our morning... after I cleaned the house we just stayed in bed for a while... it was great! Even miss Daisy is ready to snuggle!

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that picture of you & your momma!! That is the Randi I remember going to Community Church with!!

    ReplyDelete