Sunday, August 28, 2011

Surgery Eve...

Surgery eve... that sounds weird, but tomorrow is the big day!
Actually, 24 hours from now I'll be lying on the operating table wiiiiiide open. Yay. 

Ok, not really yay... but you get the point. 

I was up super early this morning and got the house all cleaned, and in the middle of doing laundry, hospital bag is packed, and now I'm relaxing for the rest of the day! And drinking lots of water since I can't have any after midnight :) 

Thanks for all your prayers! I'll see if I can teach Andy how to blog so he can get on here and let y'all know the outcome! 

Here are some specific prayer requests....
~ If possible, please keep my ovary and fallopian tubes
~ If not possible, please please please make sure nothing is on the left ovary... they said no in the Ultrasound but she was going to "take a look" while she had me opened up.
~ That I "stay asleep" and don't wake up during surgery... sounds weird, but I keep have re-occuring dreams that I wake up in the middle of surgery.
~ That my husband handles everything well... I'll be the first to say, when Andy had knee surgery, it was SO hard seeing him with tubes everywhere! And they were just for Oxygen and IV's! 
~ That Daisy is good for our friends The Wootens! 
~ That I have minimal pain. 

Is that too much to ask?? 
I just keep reminding myself that God will not give me anything that I can't handle! 

Check in is at 0545... bright and early!!

Have a great Sunday everyone! And thank you again for your thoughts and prayers!!

1 comment:

  1. Randi did great in surgery. They removed the tumor, but DID NOT remove the ovary! Praise God! I'm sure she'll be blogging soon....

    ReplyDelete