Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I love my husband!

I love my husband.

I love him not only because he takes care of me, always puts my needs ahead of his, mostly always thinking positive, has the heart bigger than anyone, is so compassionate, caring, loving, and is oh so handsome... but I love him because last night... instead of watching Football he hands me the controller and says
"baby watch what you want to watch..."
seriously?! how ever did I get so lucky?!
So... we watched Bachelor Pad... who watches this by the way?? The ending was ridiculous! Who goes home... Jake or Kacey??
And then we watched Keeping up with the Kardashians!

Honestly... I think he secretly likes them, but he won't ever say anthing ;)

Anyways... just wanted to give him a shout out! :)
Love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment