Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday....

TO ME!
I have had quite the week... lots of information to take in, lots of things to process... but I can tell you one thing... I am very thankful that I am able to wake up today and say "happy birthday to me".


I can't believe I'm....

Sure wish I was here right now... on a beach, with a margarita in my hand and my love right next to me...

But this year, I am thankful that I'm....



:)


My wonderful friends from work gave me these adorable balloons and a gift certificate to Charming Charlies! CC is a AMAZING place... it's a store in one of the malls and they have everything! Earrings, necklaces, rings, purses, shoes, shirts, and more! I am SO excited to go spend that right after A and I have lunch! :)

Thank you everyone for making my birthday so special already!!! I love all the facebook messages too!! they make my day!!

How cute is this?!


So adorable!!


Balloons make me so so happy!!! I love them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment