Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy 6 Months!

How is it that it's our 6 month anniversary?!



Seriously... this time 6 months ago I was getting my hair curled, my make-up done, putting my dress on and was BEYOND excited to walk down the aisle and marry the man of my dreams!!



How is it that we've gone through so much in only 6 months!! 



HALF A YEAR.... it just blows my mind!!!



Andy...
I love you more today than I did the day I married you... You put up with my stupborn ways, you spoil me more than I deserve, you love me even at my worst, you are always one step ahead of me, you provide for our family and are so self-less when it comes to your own needs, you are always concerned with my needs and my feelings, you are a great daddy to Daisy, you are SO patient, you are always strong for me... especially through the last 14 days... You continue to amaze me with your love, strength, and desire to just be a better husband.
You are absolutely amazing and I adore you!!!
Thank you for the best 6 months of my life! I love you so much!!!
xoxo ~ sweetheart


I married the most handsome, hottest, cutest, good lookin' man in the world! ;)

My hero!


No comments:

Post a Comment