Friday, August 5, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

I have absolutely NOTHING to blog about today... so I'm going to tell you about some of my favorite things...

I ran out of eyeliner the other day and haven't made it to Ulta to get a new stick... so I grabbed out my MAC eye liner brush that I bought years ago and dabbed some eye shadow on there and did my eyes.. and let me tell you, I have a new found love for it!!! I can do many colors, I can do the top of my eye... which for some reason I can't do with a regular pencil... not that talented... and it doesn't smudge! I LOVE it! 
this is the one I use.

Next is my beloved CHI... oh how I adore this thing. I never bought super expensive straighterners... until the CHI. I even got it for a good deal, and will never use anything else! If it can straighten my hair in 10 minutes, it's meant to be!


This is the exact one I have!


Next is my daily lip gloss... no idea where I got this, but I sure do love it! It plumps and it's very glossy and doesn't stick like a jar of honey! I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out! google it and buy some online I guess??


If I could have an unlimited supply of nail polish... I would... I LOVE to have painted toes and nails... I just feel more girly! I recently tried to put acrilic nails back on... but I'd much rather have my little nails and have them painted instead. The days of fake nails are over... it's just a waste of money for me. I'm too darn picky!

But I'll take one of these any day!!


I LOVE pink... I usually go with a pink polish, but lately I'm trying the red out... my hubby likes red, so I go red for him! ;)


I googled "TGIF" and clicked on images and saw this... It made me laugh!


This made me laugh because for one, TGIF!!!! and for 2... we sure do LOVE the movies!!!

Hope you enjoyed my random post... I'm still going to blog about our weekend  (last weekend)... we might have a double weekend post!

Have a fantastic Friday!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment