Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 3...

It's day 3 and I feel great today!
Last night I was uncomfortable and was having a hard time falling asleep so I took a Norco, and it helped. I woke up feeling great. During work I wasn't too bad, my side would just hurt when I would get up after sitting for a long period.

Emothionally... I had a rough night.

For some reason I just felt very emotional and was just upset and I can't even tell you why... I just was. I hate that I was like that because it makes it rough on my husband, he has to put up with my emotional self, but thankfully he is still sweet to me anyways.
Let's face it, I am an emotional person... and then to add on this, I think I'm extra emotional and extra sensitive... and I don't know why... but I am. Oh well.
How many times did I use the word "emotional"? ha!

On  another note... My doctor called me today. She said that she consulted with another MD and they are now doing another CT scan, this time of my Liver. So, I don't have to see the GI doctor, I just have to get this CT done and then follow up with my OB. As of now, the CT is scheduled for September 8th, I left a voicemail with my doctor to see if that's ok or if she wants it sooner. I must say, the man who scheduled the CT was not very helpful and not very nice! I asked if that was the soonest appointment and he said "yes ma'am" and hung up. Okie dokie then.

So... I now have 2 different tests scheduled and once the OB office calls me back I will have my appointment to go over the tests scheduled. When I follow up with Dr. M regarding the tests, I will then schedule the day for surgery.

Honestly... I'm anxious.

I really would like to get all these tests done. I really don't get why I have to wait almost a month for the CT scan... but I guess if it's not too emergent, that's how it's going to be. The other day Dr. M made me feel like it was more of an emergency, but I guess we'll see when she calls me back.

On a happier note... tomorrow I turn 27!



This cute face was staring at me this morning as I was getting ready for work. As crazy as she makes us, she sure is cute!

My mom is in San Diego visiting my brother, SIL, and Jack and she sent me a picture of this cutie this morning... I love getting pictures of Jack. His little face just brightens my day!!

Once again, thank you SO much for the thoughts and prayers!! I really do appreciate them!

Tomorrow Andy is coming to work with me (I only work 4 hours) and then we are going to spend the day together... Hopefully my blog this weekend will be all about Birthday fun and a little more positive then the last few! :)

Have a great weekend y'all!!





No comments:

Post a Comment