Monday, August 22, 2011

Bloggers Block...

Today I have what you would call a bloggers block.
I can't think of a single thing to post... and I saw on another blog I follow they did a post on their "dream home" so I'm taking my pictures from Pinterest and showing you my dream home...
To be honest, alot of it is doable... It would take quite a few trips to Hobby Lobby... but I'm pretty sure with the time (and energy)... we can some day have a home that looks like this!

I love this living room... I love how open it is!


I like the his and her office.
Of course we'd have to have a man cave...


I am in love with this hutch! I love distressed things!

Dream kitchen... nice and open!

I love this dining room!

Possibly a guest room....

Our room! I'm not sure Andy would go with the Zebra pillows...

This is nice too!

Guest bathroom...

Love the light fixture above the bathtub!

I like the mixture of light decor with the dark wood!

For the next part... NO WE ARE NOT PREGNANT... but I love these rooms for our future babies!

I love the soft pink, white and grey for a little girls room!

This is precious!

This is a must in our babies room!

Thanks for dreaming with me! :)
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment