Thursday, July 21, 2011

A loss for words....

I like to think of this blog as a journal, a diary of Andy and I's journey through life... and today, I am just at a loss for words.

You see... Army life isn't always easy, you are away from your family, in an unknown area, around a bunch of strangers who just so happen to be going what you are going through, and you just don't have lots of people to turn to. So when you do find some people, you try to get to know them... you eventually become friends and learn to treat them like family... because that's what they become.... your family.
Then one day, it all changes. Your friends who you thought were your friends, are no longer there for you.

I am not going to go into details, because quite honestly... it's not worth my time. I will tell you one thing, please don't judge people. If you have a problem with someone, talk to them... don't hold your feelings in. It's not worth it for you, and it's definintely not worth it for them.

I am thankful for this situation however, it has brought my husband and I even closer then we already were.

I love you honey, and thank you for being my rock and for keeping our heads up!

I always try to remember what my SIL/Friend Liz tells me... "kill them with kindness!!"

I found this quote... and it's so true... "Kindness is loving people more than they deserve"

I hope everyone has a great Thursday.


1 comment:

  1. I am sorry, sweet friend! I hope everything is ok! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete