Friday, July 29, 2011

In a rut...

Do you ever feel like you are in a rut?
That's what I feel like... like I keep trying to climb out of this big hole that I'm in and I keep climbing... and climbing... and climbing.

My birthday is 2 weeks from today and I don't even feel like doing anything for it. I just feel like it would be easier to just skip the day and go straight from the 11th to the 13th.

Has anyone ever felt this?

Sometimes it's too much of an issue to decide what you are doing, where you are going... really it's just another day... and I'm only turning 27, it's nothing fancy. I guess I just don't feel like celebrating myself... anyone else's birthdays I love to celebrate... but just not me, not this year.

(I'm not saying this to be like... "woe me" I am just being honest, and let's face it... it's my journal  that's the fun of it... I can write what I want and when I want ) :)

Anyways... I guess this week's just done me in. With our air being out, not being at home for 3 days straight, and now our Direct TV is out AGAIN (it went out 2 weekends ago...) I am just sick of things right now. Ugh. I need to be more positive but I'm just tired!

I am VERY thankful however that our air is fixed! That has made me smile!

Here's to a great weekend!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment