Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Jackson!!

I forgot to mention in my previous post...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON DANIEL!!!!
Our precious nephew Jack is 6 months old today!! I can't believe how fast time has gone! He is almost crawling and it just blows my mind! I remember flying out when he was 7 days old to help his momma and just love on him! I am even more excited that the little man gets to meet his daddy in 2 weeks!!! JD is going to fall in love with this little guy! I know he already has!!
Happy 4th of July picture!

Beach bum!

Jack ~
Your Auntie and Uncle love you very very much! We wish we could be there to celebrate your 6 months with you! You are a precious bundle of joy and we adore you! We are very excited for your mommy and daddy to move you to the east coast so we can see you more often!!
Happy half birthday buddy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment