Thursday, July 14, 2011

Best year of my life...

When you find yourself

And it causes you to rethink some things

In some far off place

You start to sense that slowly

You're becoming someone else


And then you find yourself

When you make new friends in a brand new town
 
And you start to think about settlin' down
 
The things that would have been lost on you

Are now clear as a bell
 
And you find yourself

Yeah that's when you find yourself

 
Where you go through life
 
So sure of where you’re headin'
 






(ENGAGED!!!)



And you wind up lost and it's



The best thing that could have happened

‘Cause sometimes when you lose your way it's really just as well

Because you find yourself

Yeah that’s when you find yourself

When you meet the one

That you've been waitin' for


And she's everything that you want and more

You look at her and you finally start to live for some one else


And then you find yourself

That’s when you find yourself

When we go through life

So sure of where we're headin'

And we wind up lost and it's

The best thing that could have happened

‘Cause sometimes when you lose your way it's really just as well

Because you find yourself


Yeah that's when you find yourself


 
Andy and I started dating in May but we were "official" June 14, 2010. I'm a month late on this... but it was the best year of my life!! We had some trials, but they only made us stronger! Who would have thought early 2010 that the next year I would be married and living in Georgia!! It was not in my "plan"... but the man upstairs had something else in mind for me... and I am sure glad He did!!

Andy ~ Happy Anniversary!
You make me happier than I could have ever imagined! It's been a roller coaster of a year, but I wouldn't want to go through it with anyone else! I am so thankful for your patience, your huge heart, your support, and your unconditional love! I am the luckiest girl in the world to be able to grow old with you!!
You mean the world to me, and I can't wait to see what the next 50 years have in store for us!!
I love you!!
~Sweetheart~



The lyrics are "When you Find Yourself" by Brad Paisley... it was our first dance at our wedding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment