Tuesday, July 19, 2011

5 Months...

HAPPY 5 MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO US!

150 days ago I married my best friend.... I didn't realize at the time how drastically life would change...but I wouldn't trade it for the world! It's been 5 months and we have been through so much already!! Here are just a few... 
* moved accross the country... and away from family
* no job for Randi for 3 months (then started a job, quit and got a different job)
* finding out the way of the Army life
* huge knee surgery for Andy
* new puppy
and all the other stuff in between!

As much as we have been through in the last 5 months, I can't imagine going through it with anyone else! My husband has got to be one of the most patient men in the world... I may be nice and sweet on the outside, but sometimes I can get a little irritable! And Andy just sits there and tells me everything will be ok, because we have each other and that's all we need... and he is right! I am so thankful that I was single for all those years because it made me appreciate him so much more, and realize how amazing he is... and that I don't really deserve him, but I am sure glad he chose me!!

Babe ~ I love you!!!

Here are a few pictures we took this morning before I left for work....


.
Self portraits are never easy!

Daisy thought she needed to get in on one :)

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment