Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July...

Here is our 4th of July post... better late then never right??

I was suppose to work on the 4th, so we didn't really have much planned... but thankfully they decided to close the school so I had the day off!
We ended up going on post to the Zac Brown Band concert... I LOVE ZBB so I was super excited! My husband on the other hand, didn't love it... he liked the songs he knew, but he's not much into country so he didn't know some of them. It was hot at first, but then it cooled down and was perfect! except for the ants! ha!

Enjoy the pic's!
My cute honey relaxing!

Andy .. probably either sleeping or playing on his phone.
(enjoying some time without the brace!) ;)

My handsome Soldier!

He's so cute when he sleeps!

My nail lady did a 4th of July theme on my toes! 

Happy in our red!

Happy 4th of July from the Rodriguez's! (9 days late....)

I had to put this on here... I was at work yesterday and Andy sent me a picture of the little princess snoozing next to him! She's a cuddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment