Saturday, June 18, 2011

We love our dad's!

As my Facebook status put it...

 I've been fortunate to have 2 dad's in my life... one who gave me life, and one who showed me the meaning of life! Happy Father's Day to a man who has ALWAYS been my dad in the good times and bad, and for setting the example of the kind of man I wanted to marry... and for giving me the best years of my life! Love you dad!

Although my dad and I have had our up's and down's... He has ALWAYS been there for me no matter what... even when I didn't want him to be. I was not a easy one to love, but he broke through my shell and showed me what unconditional love really is. My dad has always been a wonderful influence on us kids, and I was lucky enough to find a man who takes care of me and loves me just like my dad always loves my mom.

Dad, I love you very much and wish I could give you a hug in person on your special day... You are the best dad a girl could ask for and I miss you tons!! 

Being silly before the wedding! 

Thank you dad for giving me away to Andy, he takes care of me just like you told him to! 

This was a special moment! 

I was in tears at this moment! 

Doing the YMCA at our reception :) 

Also... Happy Fathers Day to my FIL!! 

Jesse, I am lucky to have a Father In Law like you! Thank you for all our little talks along the way :) You have an amazing son and I'm so lucky to have him as my husband!! Wish we could be there with you!! We love you!! 

Father and Son! 

He's a great "PaPa" 

YMCA :) 

He's a fun time! 

Karaoke at our wedding! 



No comments:

Post a Comment