Monday, May 9, 2011

Back to work I go...

It was my first day of work... after almost 3 months off! It was so weird setting my alarm, preparing my clothes, and going to bed at a certain time... SO weird... but I really enjoyed it! I think I'm going to enjoy working as a Teller...it will be a nice change of pace.
I have to tell you, the best part of the day was having my husband take me to work, come have lunch with me and pick me up from work! Fort Stewart had a 4 day weekend this weekend for Mother's day... so it was weird to have him send me off to work... but it made my first day wonderful having him there :) 
The other best part was our trainer... she is from SOOOOOOUTHERN Georgia... and she has an accent thicker than mud! When she introduced herself she said "My name is so and so... and I'm from the sticks!" Needless to say, 8 hours of training is so much easier when you have people with thick accents to listen to! ha ha!
This was a quick picture I took before I left for work.

My new shoes! Thanks honey! ;) 

My lunch date! 

This hot thing picked me up! :) 

Relaxation time!! 

Happy Monday everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment