Friday, April 29, 2011

Sweet Dreams...

I just got to talk to my brother for a few minutes on facebook chat... I've only been able to "chat" with him a few times since he's been deployed last September... So I cherish those precious 5 minutes! 
He's doing well, but he is very ready to come home... so if you could all say a quick prayer for him that the time will go quickly so he can get home to his wife and baby boy! 

The good thing is that he's able to read this blog! They didn't have internet access for a long time, so now that he does I will work extra hard on keeping him up to date through this blog. If anyone has pictures or anything you want to tell him, email them to me at rodriguezfam19@gmail.com and I'll get them up here. 


Here is his sweet baby boy, I'm pretty sure he's dreaming of his daddy!! 

JD, we love you so much and can't wait for you to be home! Stay safe and know that we think of you daily!! 

Just found this video, this is what JD is doing over there.... 
http://www.dvidshub.net/video/111548/capt-joel-d-dunivant 

1 comment:

  1. I am an army wife as well! I will be praying for your family and especially your husbands safety. I pray the days pass quickjly till he's home safe!

    ReplyDelete