Monday, April 11, 2011

Our weekend with FRIENDS!!

We had such a FUN weekend!! Friday night we had our friends 3 boys over for a slumber party. Scott and Amy (mom and dad) haven't had a date in a while so Blake (12), Brock (9), and Brady (6) came over to play with Andy and I! It was SO much fun! I love our time together, but I love when we can help other couples and watch their kids so they can have some time alone... we'll get them to pay us back when we have kids of our own ;) I didn't get many pictures because I put my camera battery on the charger, and left it there the whole night... but now it's charged I'll be sure to take more pictures! All the pictures are from Andy's iphone. 

Then Saturday we had everyone over for taco's, and that was even more fun! It's SO nice to have friends, and our friends are SO great!! We are all in the same boat, and I think it just makes us appreciate each other that much more. 

Sunday, Andy and I just relaxed and went to a movie. We saw Hannah, it was not at all what I expected, but it was pretty good. It kept my attention!! 

This weekend we are going to Brady's birthday party at Chuck 'e' Cheese, I'll be sure to take pictures! 


Playing games and hanging out. (me, Andy, Kelly, Scott, back of Amy's head, and back of Chase's head)


This is Todd and Kelly's daughter Emily, she is 2 and absolutely ADORABLE!! She was gone for a little while and she came out with Andy's hat, dog tag's and flip flops on. SO CUTE!! I know I am in trouble if we have a little girl, Andy is putty in Emily's hands! I love it! He is SO great with kids! I can't wait to see him as a daddy! 


Brady, Brock and Blake. These boys have amazing manners!! I told Amy I'm sending our kids over to her house for manner training! haha! 


Friday night we got to Skype with this pretty lady and HANDSOME little man!! Jackson is getting SO big!! I adore this kid! He is so smiley and happy!! I love technology because I get to see his little face!! 


Andy is always trying to get pictures of me, because he knows how much I like to be behind the camera instead of in front... so I thought I would add this one... we were out to dinner and he caught me! 


This is from last weekend, but I added it anyways... This is Andy and Scott having fun! 

Hope you all had a great weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment