Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up...

Today we just hung out, relaxed and went to a movie. It was so nice to just hang out... and not have to rush to do anything. I cherish the days when we can just hang out, lay in bed, and watch movies. We are so excited for days that we can lay on the couches! haha! Those will be here soon! Our furniture is on it's way... so that is good news!!
We went and saw "Limitless" today, it was really good!! 



I had to add this picture of my cute little nephew Jackson... I got him this shirt when I found out they were having a boy! I love him!! He's so cute!! (Sorry Jade, I stole this from your Facebook! :)


I made this for dinner... baked chicken with cream of mushroom, green bean casserole and rice. This is our new favorite way to eat chicken! I use the healthy choice cream of mushroom and a little bit of pepper and just bake it at 425 for about 45 minutes or so. yum!! I am on the hunt tomorrow for brown rice! The Commisary didn't have brown rice... lame! 


These are my 2 that eat anything I cook! :) Even when I made a new dish that looked like dog food, they still ate it! Bless their hearts!! 
Chase is on the left, Andy and I call him our Joey (from Friends), and of course that handsome hunk on the right is alllll mine!! :) 


Andy leaves for the field tomorrow, and will be gone until Thursday... I am DREADING it... but I made him some brownies to take and share with his company. Hopefully they will help his boring days go a little sweeter ... as for me, I'm going to check up on some jobs, do laundry, clean the apartment, and run some errands and hope the time goes by super fast!! 

Have a great week everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment