Friday, March 25, 2011

WEDDING....

We got a few of our wedding pictures and I LOVE them!!! I love that our photographer was able to capture how HAPPY we are!! There are a few double chin pictures, pictures where I would have loved if my arms looked a little more toned and pictures where I SHOULD have gotten that extra spray tan... BUT... it really shows how excited we were that day... it was the MOST perfect day and I wouldn't have changed a thing! well... I might have gotten that tan ;) 


I am thinking this is the winner! Although I love them all!!


I love his kisses!!


black and white version...



This was me the entire day... ALL SMILES!! even in the middle of kissing...



I look like I was up to something here...


Another of my favorites... I love him! 



We were laughing all day!! 


love the black and whites! 


xoxoxoxo


I get this for the rest of my life! :) 


Hope you enjoyed....


Love, Andy and Randi Rodriguez 

No comments:

Post a Comment