Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sneak Peak on some wedding pictures....


Our AMAZING cake!! My co-worker Sherrie made this for us. 
My 2 wonderful cousins, Shad and Elyse came to our wedding! 
Andy, me, and my cousins Melony, Shad and Elyse. Thanks so much for coming!! 
I love this man!!! 
This was the night before, we went to a dualing piano bar. It was SO much fun!! 
Our adorable cake topper!! Thank you Anna! :) 
Aunt Marina, Andy, my and my adorable sleeping nephew Jackson! 
This was the day after the wedding and we were EXHAUSTED, but wanted to open gifts with all our family.... and get some more time in with baby J! 
CUTEST little boy in the world!! I love this little man! 


Here is a sneak peak of our wedding... we will have our wedding pictures soon, and as soon as those are ready I'll put them on here. Sorry they are not in order, I'm still trying to figure out this blogging world... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment