Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I love to decorate...

I LOOOOOOVE to decorate... Love it! Last night I was looking on some blogs and got some new ideas of how to decorate on a budget... unfortunately.... the closest Hobby Lobby is 106 miles away! I was not about to make that trek on my own... so I googled Michael's and decided that would have to work. It would take a little more imagination to make what I want work... but I figured I could do it.  So after some painting and some hanging... here is my final project... I want to bling it up a bit... but that will have to wait for Hob Lob... 


I found these signs for a good deal too... They are on the wall that you see when you enter our Rooster Kitchen. How cute! I love the old farm house type decorations... the rustic look. :)


I found this cute pitcher at Michael's and bought some fake flowers for it.. my goal was to make an arrangement like my bridal bouquet was because it was GORGEOUS... but I will have to wait for my mom for that project... (FYI mom... ;) ) 


Our guest bathroom is lime green and white... and I needed 1 last little touch for it and I found it today! I LOVE this sign... and the colors are PERFECT!!! The picture was taken with my blackberry, so it's not the greatest quality... but you get the idea. You can come visit and see it in person if you want! :) 

On another note... I miss this man SO MUCH!!!! It's amazing how we've been apart so much in our relationship, but each time we are apart it sucks more and more! I REALLY miss him and CAN'T WAIT for Thursday!! I'm trying to stay busy... but night time is just not fun! I didn't fall asleep until almost 2 and then tossed and turned the entire night. I'm going to sleep like a baby on Thursday! 
I'm excited for him to see our new decorations when he gets home! 


Tomorrow is Wednesday! Woo Hoo!! 


1 comment:

  1. You are the best decorator!! I think when you helped us with our apartment it would have been major drab if you hadn't used your deco powers. :) Sooo happy for you and your hubby, and I'm excited to have a new blog to follow! Love ya Ranz!

    ReplyDelete