Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

... MY HUSBAND COMES HOME TOMORROW!!!  I am so so happy! I am beyond ready to see him! The towels and sheets are washed, the floors are swept, mopped and vacuumed, all the clothes are washed and hung up, groceries are in kitchen, and I am ready to hang out and relax with my hubby!! I'm making homemade chicken noodle soup and rolls tomorrow for dinner!! I LOVE my mom's chicken noodle soup... so I'm really hoping it tastes as good as hers does! I'll let you know! :) 


This man makes me happier than I have EVER been. It's funny how you are alone for so long and you just get used to it... and then that special someone comes along (or is right in front of you all along)... and   everything is just perfect. I honestly never thought I would be one of those people... I am SO thankful for him and love him SO much!! 
I'm sorry if you don't want to read the mushy-gushy stuff... but it's my blog.. and I get to be mushy! :) 

I got to talk to my brother today on Skype chat... it was great! Only a few minutes, but I haven't talked to him since he deployed, so it was pretty cool! 
I was going to post a cute picture of his adorable little man.. but my computer's not wanting to let me into the pictures, so that will have to come later. 

Have a great night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment